In the framework of the PM-15 Coaching Alliance initiative*, CAPTAIN Project co-organises, along with two other European projects in virtual coaching (NESTORE and EMPATHIC) a webinar on how to handle data sharing in compliance with the latest regulations and ethics in research projects on healthy ageing.
The webinar will be held on Tuesday 18 February 2020 and will build on the experience of the three PM-15 H2020 research projects that are all developing personalised coaching solutions for ageing well.
We invite you to join our virtual conversation from your computer, tablet or smartphone using the Go-To-Meeting link below: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/354720677
The webinar will last 1 hour (11:00-12:00 CET) and will be held in English only.
It will be possible to ask questions in writing (chat box).
• 11:00 – 11:05 Welcome participants
• 11:05 – 11:15 The regulation framework, Data Sharing Agreement policies and different approaches, related ethical issues
• 11:15 – 11:25 GDPR and DPIA for research project with pilot studies as in the PM-15 frames
• 11:25 – 11:35 The NESTORE case study for DSA and case report for Data Protection Impact Assessment
• 11:35 – 11:50 The CAPTAIN and EMPATHIC case studies
• 11:50 – 12:00 Q&A
*PM-15 is the short reference for the call for proposal 'SC1-PM-15-2017 - Personalised coaching for well-being and care of people as they age' that funded the NESTORE, CAPTAIN, and EMPATHIC European Research and Innovation projects. Those projects are funded by the European Commission programme Horizon 2020.